Topical Sermons - free PowerPoint

Topical Series

  

These are "completed series" only...series still underway are available by date in the most recent year.

Please visit the Main Sermon Page for an introduction to our sermon ministry and instructions for use.

All users:  This is a free service...All we ask is that you please vote for any sermons you download from the link provided on each sermon's page...this will encourage many others to check them out too.  Thanks for helping us spread the Word!

“Grace Notes” homepage   Subscribe to "Grace Notes"

Go To:     'Evolution Series'      'Angels Series'      'Spiritual Gifts Series'     Sanctity of Life Sermons

 


 

The Church:

"What Makes A Church Great?"    "The Devil in the Church"

"We Need Some Troublemakers"

 

[Included in the "Complete Collection"]

 


Money/Time Management:

"A 'Trust' Fund"- The first 10%    "Where Are The Ninety?" - The other 90%

    "It's About Time"     "It's About Time, part 2"

 

[Included in the "Complete Collection"]

 


Evolution Series:

"Devilution - The Question of First Cause"    "Devilution, Pt. 2 - A Fairy Tale for Adults"    "Devilution, Pt. 3 - A Fairy Tale for Adults"    "Devilution, Pt. 4 - Conclusion of A Fairy Tale for Adults"    "Devilution, Pt. 5 - Dates, Deluge and Dinosaurs."    "Devilution, Pt. 6 - Dates, Deluge & Dinosaurs"    "Devilution, Pt. 7 - Dates, Deluge & Dinosaurs"    "Devilution, Pt. 8 - Dates, Deluge & Dinosaurs"    "Devilution, Pt. 9 - Dates, Deluge & Dinosaurs"

 

You can receive the Evolution Series by Instant Download, completely formatted and ready for use for just $50. [Microsoft Word and PowerPoint formatted-All 18 files come organized in a folder] Also available on the New Flash Drive!

Instant Download   New Flash Drive

 

Or, you can receive all the above series on a CD-ROM.  [Microsoft Word and PowerPoint formatted]  All the above are on the 2004-2005 series, along w/ every other message from those years!

Order this series now...

You can use any major credit card easily and securely using

Or, send a check to:

Grace Notes

3770 N. Water St.

Decatur, IL  62526

[please add $5 for shipping/handling]

Visit the Sales page for a full listing of all available projects.

“Grace Notes” homepage   Subscribe to "Grace Notes"

Remember...this is primarily a free download ministry...our main goal is getting this material out, but web space and time don't allow for the sermons just added to this page.  Plus, some users don't have "High Speed" connections or don't want to fool with downloading [believe me, I understand!]. 

The money from sales helps offset the large amount of web space this ministry consumes, which helps keep this a free service, and will help us be able to post more messages in the future!